South Park Episode Guide - Non Member Eps
101 - Cartman Gets Anal Probe
- While the boys are waiting for the school bus, Cartman explains the odd nightmare he had the previous night involving alien visitors abducting him from his bed. Meanwhile Kyle and Stan try to convince Cartman that the dream was in fact a reality.
102 - Weight Gain 4000
- Mr. Garrison starts the day off with a special announcement; one of South Park's own has won a national essay contest. Everyone is shocked to learn that the winner is Cartman, who doesn't even remember what he wrote about.
103 - Volcano
- The boys get together with Stan's Uncle Jimbo and Jimbo's war-buddy Ned for a hunting trip in the nearby mountains. After Cartman's mom makes sure her "little" boy is safe and sound (much to Cartman's dismay) the group heads off for adventure. As they drive away from the town, Jimbo explains the "finer" points of hunting.
104 - Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boatride
- Stan's got a new dog-named Sparky. Stan proclaims his pet to be the toughest dog on the mountain. Though while Stan thinks his dog is ready for fighting, Sparky proceeds to hump Sylvester like a little bitch. The other boys taunt Stan about his gay dog and Sparky runs away to find someone who will love him for who he is.
416 - The Wacky Molestation Adventure
- The "Raging Pussies" concert is on! Kyle calls the police and say his parents have been "molestering" him. Soon all the children are calling in on all the adults in South Park. Until only children live in South Park. Someone from out of town breaks down and they have the task of retrieving a book for the fat-ass. The locked-up adults of South Park get therapy to prevent them from sexually abusing their children.
501 - Scott Tenorman Must Die
- Cartman goes medieval on Scott Tenorman's ass when ginger-haired Scott tricks our supple hero into buying his pubic hair for $16.12. Radiohead guest stars and plays a role in Cartman's elaborate scheme at getting sweet revenge on his unsuspecting foe.
511 - Entity
- Frustrated with long lines at the airport, Mr. Garrison (Herbert to his friends) invents a new mode of transportation that's "extra enjoyable" for roughly 10 percent of the population. And Kyle's cousin Kyle visits South Park, bringing his "New York sensibilities" with him - much to our Kyle's horror.
603 - Asspen
- With their parents stuck in Time Share Hell, our boys are on their own on the slopes of Aspen, circa 1985. Stan gets challenged to a ski race and must win in order to save the youth center, get the girl, and free the trapped spirits of the Wakacha Vampire Indians. Not that he really cares.
708 - South Park Is Gay
- "South Park is gay!" has the whole town joining the hip new homosexual craze. Suddenly, it's cool to be gay! Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny go head to head with the other kids to see who can be the "gayest," while Mr. Garrison vows to stop the Queer Eye Guys.
709 - Christian Rock Hard
- Cartman, Butters and Token rocket to the top of the Christian rock charts with their own messages of faith in an all-new episode, entitled "Christian Rock Hard." When the other boys kick Cartman out of their band, Cartman pulls his own group together to make music for Jesus. Meanwhile, Stan, Kyle and Kenny are arrested for downloading music from the Internet.
714 - Raisins
- Wendy breaks up with Stan because he never spends any time with her. To cheer him up, the boys take him to "Raisins," a local restaurant known for its cheap food and hot girls. Later, as Stan tries desperately to win Wendy back, Butters believes he's found the girl of his dreams.
South Park Episode Guide - Member Eps
801 - Good Times With Weapons
- The boys go down to a local fair and talk a store keeper into selling them ninja weapons, they then turn into super anime ninja warriors and go after their rival Professor Chaos. Butters gets his eye gouged out by Kenny's discs, Cartman goes "invisible" and walks around an auction naked.
803 - Up The Down Steroid
- The special olympics are coming to Denver, and Cartman decides to try out to win the thousand dollars, Jimmy takes steroids to get buff enough to win the championships, the only problem is, cartman has to make everyone believe he's a retard.
804 - The Passion Of The Jew
- Cartman finally pushes Kyle to far with his Mel Gibson passion references, Kyle finally sees it, and feels sick. He finally admits to Cartman, that he was right the whole time, and Kyle attempts to get the jews to say sorry, while Stan and Kenny didn't like the movie at all, they seek out Mel Gibson (a total wack) for a refund.
807 - The Jeffersons
- Michael Jack...Jefferson moves to South Park, he makes friends with the boys, and cartman thinks he's the best thing ever, however Stan and Kyle realise how much of a freak he is, especially when he dangled his kid Blanket out the window, now they have to get Blanket away from Michael Jackson, but oh no...He's literally falling apart!
808 - Douche And Turd
- PETA comes to town and forces the school to change their mascot, an election takes place for the new mascot. Stan refuses to vote and is kicked banished from the town, and ends up in the PETA camp where the members are dating the animals.
809 - Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes
- A Wallmart super centre comes to South Park and the towns people become addicted to the one stop shopping, the Wallmart takes over, it is unstopable. The Boys head to the corporate headquarters to try and figure out a way to stop the Wallmart.
811 - Quest For Ratings
- The boys start a school news show, while Craig creates a show about animal close ups and kills the boys' ratings. The boys have to come up with new ideas in order to save their show and gain more ratings.
812 - Dirty Spoiled Whore Video Playset
- Paris Hilton comes to town to open her new store, when her dog shoots himself, and she seeks a new pet...Butters! The girls are now dressing like Paris and the town has become a whorehouse. Secret reappearances.